'Lottie' Heirloom Felt Handmade Doll in Liberty London Thrope
Meet Lottie...she's got on her bright red Hermès Oran sandals, ready to meet the girls for lunch! She is a fun, sweet girl who loves a Liberty London floral print and can't go past a striped dress with ivory silk rose's on it!
Lottie is a handmade heirloom doll created by Sally Birch from new and repurposed materials. Her body is crafted from acrylic felt and she stands at 60cm tall (just over 23"). She is jointed so she can pose in loads of fun positions.
- Dress made from an upcycled Linen pouch - you know the self fabric pouches that bedlinen comes in. She is in a Cultiver pinstripe on which I have embellished the hem with ivory silk fabric roses.
- She has a 2 tiered skirt made from Liberty London Thorpe Tana Lawn
- She also has a pair of lace knickers
- Her slides are felt H in red
- Long curly blonde locks in a pony tail and green eyes.
NOTE: Piggi International Heirloom Dolls are not suitable for children under 3 years. Because of the handmade nature and the embellishments used, these dolls are not considered a toy. They are intended for display or light play only.
All of my creations come in their very own black cotton drawstring bag with the Piggi Logo.
JOIN MY REWARDS PROGRAM
Please make sure you sign up to take advantage of my rewards program where you can score up to an extra 15% off your order. Click on the REWARDS tab in the bottom left of your screen for more information.